Tuesday 29 November 2011

Day 70

Today, I counted the days until I come home and I am only 14 days out! I miss my family incredibly and cannot wait to see them. These past couple months have honestly been the best I have ever had and God has changed my life so much. I wish everyone could have this and I definitely recommend it! We are having a Christmas party in two weeks before everyone leaves and we are doing a secret santa, and some caroling, and a BBQ beside the pool. It is still wierd for me to think that I am so close to Christmas and in 35 degree weather. I will be very busy these next two weeks, getting ready for retreats, lots of Christmas presents to buy, and getting ready for my journey back to -30. I can't believe I have been here for as long as I have, it honestly only seems like yesterday that I got here. I want to thank everyone for their support and prayer, they are much appreciated. Bless you!

Luke 12:15

Then he said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."

No comments:

Post a Comment