Sunday 25 September 2011

Day 2

I am going on day two of doing nothing, just waiting for another YPT (Young Poeples Team) member to arrive. I am still dealing with jet lag, and his morning I woke up at 4:30 in the morning and could not fall back asleep. I ate breakfast at six and was sitting in front of a huge window outlooking the back of the centre and I saw two wallabies hopping across the lawn! I felt like such a tourist, but I was so excited. I went to the cinema later in the morning, (what they call the theatre) and watched a movie with one of the families. Everyone is just lovely here and I am really enjoying it. Even though it was hard leaving, God knew I needed to come and I hope that I get everything I can out of the experience. Thank you all for the prayers, they are so appreciated!


"Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" Romans 5:1

No comments:

Post a Comment