Wednesday 28 September 2011

Day 5

We have started working, we have morning devotions at 8:30 every morning and then get started on the day. For the past two days we have mostly been working in kitchen, which is fine with me since we only cook for twenty. I am falling in love with this building more and more everyday. I found a garden enclosed in the middle of the main house today, with a fountain and trees and flowers and a little bench. I saw my first Australian tarantula today, unfortunately it was not impressive, rather like the wolf spiders we have at home, and non even poisonous. I have another long weekend this weekend, so I think I may travel into Sydney and see some things there.

Pray: That I keep receiving donations so I can come home for Christmas.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment