Thursday 29 September 2011

Day 6

Everything was pretty regular today, we stuffed 5000 envelopes for the morning, then worked in the kitchen again. Right now to help out at the centre we have the GST (Gilbulla Seniors Team). They are honestly the loveliest people I have ever met and some of wisest as well. I love working with them and listening to the stories they have. On Saturday I am going to the Blue Mountains to a garden centre that you buy a ticket to go and look at. This morning during our devotions we broke down Psalm 23 and I saw how many things we have to be thankful for! Just that God is guiding us and we never have to worry about anything.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.

He leads me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.
- Psalm 23:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment