Tuesday 4 October 2011

Day 10

I just finished my long weekend, very restful. The time change is messing me up again because of daylight savings time, so not a lot of sleep last night. I cleaned today again, I got to use a vacuum that they have that straps onto your back. Using it you feel a little like a Ghost Buster. The food here is so good! I will be fat by the time I return home. God is wonderful and I have been feeling more positive everyday. I read Esther last night, and it made my problems seem rather insignificant. She was such a brave woman. Keep me in your prayers! Missing everyone.

When the turn came for Esther (the young woman Mordecai had adopted, the daughter of his uncle Abihail) to go to the king, she asked for nothing other than what Hegai, the king's eunuch who was in charge of the harem, suggested. And Esther won the favor of everyone who saw her. - Esther 2:15

No comments:

Post a Comment