Wednesday 19 October 2011

Day 26

So, it is officially very hot here. They have had days here so far that are just as warm as our hottest days in Canada. And it's only early spring! I love it. I got to work in the garden today, and I learned a bit about roses from a lovely gentlemen who keeps them looking amazing. Just walking beside them smells so good. This weekend is supposed to be even hotter still, and me and three others are going to live at the beach for three days! A lady that used to go here is letting us stay at her house that is about three minutes from the beach, and I actually cannot wait.

We had a meeting with our new supervisor the other day, her name is Myriam and she is from Colombia. I really enjoy working with her and she is a fantastic leader, it helps that she loves CSI as much as I do! She told us that since we are the only two, she is going to train us to be the House Supervisors for next year, and we will be in charge of the other young people that come in January. Very exciting! Keep praying for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment