Saturday 29 October 2011

Day 36

Hello! As we approach Christmas, things are getting more exciting for me. The weather has been lovely and so was the visit I had to the beach last weekend! I am getting very tanned which is nice. I was able to participate in a healing retreat this weekend as someone being ministered to and God did a lot of great things in my life. I was able to forgive people and find out the root to a lot of the problems I have been having. We have the next couple days off which is nice because I am exhausted! I am presently reading the book 'Captivating' which I encourage every women to read at least once, it is fantastic. I am really excited for my visit home to see all my friends and family which I miss very much! I have been getting a lot more comfortable here and I am realizing that when the time comes, it is going to be very hard to leave this place and the people here.

Keep praying.

'The amazing grace of Jesus Christ be with you!'
- 1 Thessalonians 5:28

No comments:

Post a Comment