Thursday 13 October 2011

Day 19

Hello again! I have not posted in a while on account of how busy it has been around here for the last week. We had a course this past weekend, 'Getting to the root of the problem'. It was really fun, and along with helping in the kitchen and cleaning, I got to sit in on some of the teachings. On Sunday night, I ate a kiwi and suffered a bit of an allergic reaction, my throat closed and I had to go to the hospital. Not very fun! Ten injections later I'm okay, just dissapointed that I never get to eat kiwis again. I had Monday and Teusday off, and on Teusday I went into the city and toured Sydney Harbour which was fantastic! I loved it, and I saw the Opera Houses and the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Everything was so awesome to see in person, and I was forced to get over my long standing phobia of public transit. We are now back into work and tomorrow another course starts! It is starting to get warm out, which I am so thankful for! Also, thank you for your prayers. I have raised enough money (with mom and dad's help) to come home for Christmas! I am very excited to see family and friends.


The gardens have started to bloom, and I love the flowers!


I also saw an echidna today! This is apparently not even common for Australians to see, so we were all pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment